Description & Requirements
This position entails developing shop drawings and fabrication drawings for curtain wall and other exterior cladding. Multiple openings are available.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in curtain wall shop and/or fabrication drawings.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have a strong knowledge of AutoCAD. Experience in BIM is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate, work independently and productively within a team environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and have good communication and grammar skills.
- Must be able to read and understand technical specifications and construction drawings.
- Must be able to communicate with other members of the department on technical issues.
- Must be a US Citizen or person with a Green Card work permit.
- Company benefits for a full-time position.