Description & Requirements
This position entails developing shop drawings and fabrication drawings for curtain wall and other exterior cladding while directing and supervising the work of project teams within the department. Multiple openings are available.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in curtain wall shop and/or fabrication drawings.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and experience with BIM.
- Must have experience supervising projects to completion by directing subordinates and providing detailed direction and training.
- Must be able to communicate, work independently and productively within a team environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and have good communication and grammar skills.
- Must be skilled in interpreting technical specifications and construction drawings.
- Must be able to communicate with other members of the department on technical issues.
- Must be a US Citizen or person with a Green Card work permit.
- Company benefits for a full-time position.