Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Hawaii
Full-time or part-time
Description & Requirements
Will work with the consultants to develop architectural details for exterior building enclosure systems using AutoCAD and Revit. A successful candidate must have strong knowledge of AutoCad and be familiar with Revit.
- Must be able to communicate, work independently and productively within a team environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and have good communication and grammar skills.
- Must be able to read and understand technical specifications.
- Must be able to communicate with the Engineering department on technical issues.
- Must be able to work outdoors in the field observing installation on construction sites and perform tests for air and water infiltration.
- Flexible work hours. Ideal for college students.
- Some travel is required.
- Company benefits for a full-time position, but no benefits for a part-time position.