CDC provides blast design services to meet GSA, DOD, or project-specific blast mitigation requirements, using current ISC and DOD design methodologies. We also consider the Architectural and end-user functional requirements of the building, such as building use and location, to provide both required occupant safety and enhanced aesthetic qualities.
- Establish protection methods based on design and/or threat level specified.
- Analyze glass behavior using the current Wingard program
- Perform dynamic analysis of curtain wall framing components.
- Analyze and design facade anchorage to building structure to resist blast reactions.
- Application of ANSYS, Explicit STR, SDOF, SBEDS software to perform and confirm our analyses.